November 18, 2010

A Blonde Ambition : Shout Out to TL!

hey there kids-

ouch- quite the busy day at "the office." luckily for me, i love what i do. we leave for the great state of colorado tomorrow and i have {gracefully} succeeded at not yet packing one stitch of clothing for myself, or my guy. may very well be another l-a-t-e evening...


enough of that, i say!

some thrilling news to share with you - one of my all time favorite local bloggers, Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition, was kind enough to post a fun write up about yours truly today! she interviewed me about my style, inspiration and thoughts on fashion at the moment. it was an absolute honor + blast, so i hope you decide to click here to read more!


thank you, leslie! off i go now...


yours truly-

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment