December 31, 2010

cheers to love.

meet my friend LAG and her fiance, bryant. their NYE themed engagement session was just too cute not to share. i love how playful it feels. totally wish i could take credit for the styling behind this one, but it was 110% this cute little bride below ;)

check it:

photo credit: katie day

Also, check out the fabulous geode she gave me for Christmas!
she knew i was obsessed after reading this post. what a thoughtful friend i have on my hands, right?

{love ya, LAG.}

yours truly-

TL

3 comments:

  1. Aww shucks, you shouldn't have... but I'm really flattered that you did! Heart you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, how cute are you two girls? I don't know what I love more?....the pictures of LAG or the fact that AEC posted it! Cheers to you both in the new year! Love being a weency part of your bride-lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAG- I couldn't help it!! Thank you so much for letting me share with my readers :)

    Sincerely Yours Paper inc. - Oh, definitely the pictures of LAG!! Thanks you for everything you have done for both of us - we've been so pleased. Vendor: Sincerely Yours Paper = Happy brides xo

    ReplyDelete