February 3, 2011

colorwheel.

believe it or not, spring is just around the corner and with that temperate change will also come vibrant hues in some flirty silhouettes.  case in point, the colorful VOGUE Australia {March 2011} images shot in Mexico: 

 
VOGUE Australia March 2011 by Nicole Bentley
looking at them really warms me up and makes me feel inspired to incorporate color into my everyday, whether it be with a dress, coat, hat, scarf, sweater or something as small as a polish change.  who says we have to wait until spring//summer?  not I!
essie polish
come along.  follow my lead.  grab your brightly colored mittens and let's go build a {freakin'} snowman!

yours truly-

TL

PS: i have donated a 1-hour TL styling appointment to the StyleBy.Me '10 Days of Valentine's Day Contest!'  Click here to read more about how you can enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment