April 22, 2011

carpool : upping the ante.


the above client's main goal was to create comfortable, yet pulled together looks for spring.  as with most moms, comfort remains priority #1. . . but that doesn't mean style should be sacrificed!  no no no.  we achieved her goals by utilizing linen, chic tunics, white straight leg denim, black cigarette jeans and her staple pearl set.  doesn't she look awesome?  let us know your thoughts!


this weekend will be pretty low key for us {thank goodness} -- happy easter to you + yours!

2 comments:

  1. I really love these looks, they look comfortable and flattering. I am going to try and find somethings that can balance some of the clothing items I already have just like this. Like some longer shirts (a little flowy or loose) for my skinny jeans and shorts, to balance out my problem areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gia- I'm so happy you have found inspiration in Tulip Louise! Thank you for reading- Anna xoxo

    ReplyDelete