January 11, 2012

spangled.

fabulous photography duo, the benfields, had me over last week to test out this crazy glitzy backdrop via drop it modern.  {"did you say gold sequins?  count me in!"}  these are a few of my favorites, but you should head over to their blog to see the full story. . .   

lip color, NARS in carthage via luxe // fur, vintage
black sequin pants, vintage {don't you just die!?} [similar here] // black top, tj maxx // necklace, savior-faire

dale + meredith, thank you again for having me over!

yours truly-

10 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I can't wait to read the story behind it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, dying those pants are iinsannnne!! x #glittergirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Gorgeous! You and the backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. in love with your sequin pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the smile and your eyes in pic no.1 look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much, ladies!! love ya, anna

    ReplyDelete