March 26, 2012

antique gold.


inspired by the season premiere of mad men last night, a bit more drama was added to today's outfit photo!  can't you just imagine betty {or any of the other leading ladies} toasting one cocktail too many and landing perfectly like this? 
  
vintage sequin neiman marcus dress, bonnerbell // lipstick, 'hot coral' by revlon // photo credit:  jadefOX pictures 

bobby barrett to peggy:  "And no one will tell you this, but you can't be a man.  Don't even try.  Be a woman.  Powerful business when done correctly.  Do you understand what I'm saying, dear?"

yours truly-

10 comments:

  1. love this! striking and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos! And that dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that quote! I feel like I am the only person on earth who doesn't watch Mad Men, I may need to jump on board for the fashion alone. Your dress is stunning!
    xo
    www.styledesignlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite posts yet from you... and that's saying a lot! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful! I love Madmen too and I'm so glad its coming back...the dress is stunning <3
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is so amazing. I'm obsessed! I want to see more of it! And the lip color looks so great on your - i love how it pops in the picture!

    http://www.brightontheday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine any of them fall that perfectly after toasting a few too many cocktails, hehe. LOVE This post and you look gorgeous, MadMen is one of my fave shows ever. Great blog, just found you thru IFB, congrats on the article

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vintage dress is amazing! And that lipstick is all you really need to accessorize it.
    Great blog... I'll be following on bloglovin'

    hudsoneast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and am so loving it - love your unique, refined aesthetic. This post is stunning! Can't wait to see what you post next.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are huge Mad Men fans, so, naturally, I LOVE THIS. You look like "powerful business," dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete