May 20, 2012

WLWL 10.


last week, the cherry on top of my birthday cake had to be the release of welikewelove issue 10.  i've been a fan of this digital glossy since issue one, and was over the moon when the talented ladies behind wlwl asked me to be a featured blogger!  if you haven't yet browsed the new issue, please click here for some serious eye candy. . .   oh!  and here's a sneak peek of my little write up:


what are some of your 'likes' and 'loves?'  as always, please feel free to dish in the comments ;)

yours truly-

2 comments:

  1. So presh my dearest! Hope you had a fabulous birthday. Wish I would have been there to celebrate you!!! So blessed to know you. Let's catch up soooon!

    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looks wonderful. And Happy Belated!

    ReplyDelete