June 27, 2012

cases to covet.

if you're like me, you constantly have your phone on hand.  {insert my mother's southern voice:  "it's true.  she always has it. . . even at the dinner table sometimes!"}  that being said, my eyes are perpetually peeled for fresh case designs.  i was pumped to discover the society 6 print shop, which is an artist community representing more than 70 countries worldwide.  pretty cool, huh?  here are a few of my favorites from the bunch. . .  


{sidenote:  there are also a few i'd rate R, that managed to give me a nice giggle!}  if you take to any of the designs they can be printed on canvas, as stationary, or even as iPad | laptop skins.  happy shopping!

yours truly-

4 comments:

  1. Those covers are great, now if only I had an iphone!

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bad ass one! We buy a table wine that the label initially attracted us called "Broke Ass Wine." It's something like 5$ a bottle and is not half bad!

    ReplyDelete