November 1, 2014

aec | ace


starting a jam-packed market week at the ace hotel in downtown los angeles is the way to go, in my book.  apparel market is something that's extremely tiring, so to have a safe haven at the end of the day is just the best.  love bunking up with my biz partner, jade [speaking of, have you checked out thatch yet? hint, do it right away!] anyway, the dining portion of the hotel is an absolute dream... making for the perfect place to start the day with a coffee x end the day with a nightcap [ahem, one el toro grande puh-lease]. . .


shop the look:: overlay, vintage [nightgown] via cheap thrills // silk tank, vince via lola // vintage levi cutoffs, via grey dog // booties, dolce vita via lola // hat, hat attack via lola // photo credit, jade howard 


 [random note: my tennis pro growing up nicknamed me 'ace' so i guess in a weird little way it reminds me of being a kid again] :)

yours truly--

No comments:

Post a Comment