February 22, 2011

day to night.

on friday, i got to do one of my favorite things ever - raid my mom's closet!  i made it out with the motherload {ha}: two black maxi skirts {one chiffon // one knit}, eight belts, an armful of sweaters and four clutches.  impressive, yea? 

 

once the closet hit-and-run was complete, the sun had already set and it was time to head to sushi  //  i was bummed we didn't get any natural light, but still think they turned out pretty neat.

are you feeling the maxi skirt trend?  i wanna know!

yours truly-
ps: did you catch my local voice on styleby.me yesterday? click here!

3 comments:

  1. Some girls look chic in long skirts (you). Some girls look like they belong to strict religious cults (me). I don't know what it is, but some people can just pull them off while others can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty convinced I'd look like my third grade teacher. I don't think I'm slender enough to pull it off. But looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, i love my readers - you guys are too funny!! xo

    ReplyDelete